MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple users at one time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
Tell me, is it possible to make sure that some users are active (present) in the statistics online below. The forum is young and you need to create the appearance of user presence. Users are registered by the administrator and in fact are not real, from which the forum is filled. Maybe in the admin panel you can somehow make them that they are now on the forum, or maybe there is such a plugin?

There are 18 users now, you need to go under 10.
I came in from 5 browsers (5 different users), but it's not at all, the laptop is frozen. There is multifox in firefox, but that is not it.
All 10 need to be at the same time.
It surely need changes of core code in terms of sessions and manipulations.
I don't know any plugin for this.

Another idea is to increase the following cutoff time.
ACP -> Configuration -> Who's Online: "Cut-off Time (mins)"
Or in database settings['wolcutoffmins']

You can set this to hundreds of mins to keep users appearing online for a longer duration.
Then manually login each of this user once. But do not logout.
Better use different browser/browser sessions.

[ExiTuS]
Browsers are not what the laptop said immediately.
Increase time...:
*ACP -> Configuration -> Who's Online: "Cut-off Time (mins)"
Also not the result, because you need to go out, but you have to stay.
Do not logout a user!
Just do other logins!

The logout button will immediately set the lastactive timestamp for the user - that marks the user offline again.
If this is not possible to achieve then...
Go into the database administration and update the timestamp in mybb_users.lastvisit to the current date:
UPDATE mybb_users SET lastvisit = [Current timestamp]

The wolcutoff timer is counting against this timestamp.

[ExiTuS]
I have a working solution for this problem, OP.

Hit me on Discord and I will share: Wildcard#3029
(2020-02-11, 12:24 PM)Подстановочный Wrote: [ -> ]знак Собирается меня есть рабочее Решение Этой проблемы, ОП.

Ударь меня в Discord, и я поделюсь: Wildcard # 3029

Отправил запрос Discord
alleks111#9868

Thanks, Wildcard! This is exactly what I was looking for. Installed the plugin, everything is fine, no conflicts with other plugins.
Once again, thank you so much!