MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You must reply before you can see the content.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community,
I'm looking for a plugin or something similar to unlock the content of a hidden thread by responding.
You must reply before you can see the content.

I know the forum https://soportemybb.es/tienda.php?action...d=2&page=3.
For us, unfortunately, a premium membership is not an option, since we unfortunately do not speak Spanish and we rather surf on English or local French forums and websites.

Who can help? We would be very happy!!

Thanks in advance for you help!

Greets,
blongso
Contact Whiteneo directly. And next time, try to post in the good section
There are some free options into mybb extends, i think you have to go there use search and use some of those current developments.

Otherwise you need to acquire the Platinum membership at least but you can get if for free if you have good and many contributions to the mybb scene.

All my plugins have multilanguage support and into the forums all is intuitive but as i said if you can show that already you make the contributions we can share the file with you at least but unfortunatelly i did not see anything about you Smile

But mybb extends is your best option, i do not provide private support Smile
All currently existings plugins are already outdated or contains an errors.

So it needs to be really created again.

Btw that plugin Hide-Reply also tested in 1.8.05 (spoprte screenshots clearly shows it), but currently already 1.8.22 and I guess it will not be orking anymore as it's been in 1.8.05.

So I'm second about request of developing a new working plugin with 'hide-reply' option.
Well yeah all my pligins within membership are up to date and tested with latest mybb versions always.

Unfortunatelly i have not the free time to update all the free ones yet only the most used Last Poster Avatar the other ones will wait until i have the time to update and test Smile
(2020-02-12, 09:28 PM)ZiCaRo Wrote: [ -> ]All currently existings plugins are already outdated or contains an errors.

So it needs to be really created again.

Btw that plugin Hide-Reply also tested in 1.8.05 (spoprte screenshots clearly shows it), but currently already 1.8.22 and I guess it will not be orking anymore as it's been in 1.8.05.

So I'm second about request of developing a new working plugin with 'hide-reply' option.

Neo has spent a lifetime mastering MyBB, he is an ultimate expert, just to find someone of his caliber is rare, and you should happily offer to pay him paid compensation for his time, and effort, if he is willing of course. Most rates are about $30+ an hour an up, depending on the level of skill involved.

I guess what I am trying to say is, just pay for his membership, and get the plugin you need.
@Mister Whiteneo,
Maybe not one of the contributions you expect, but at least an attempt to motivate yourself  Wink
(I hope Mr. Google translated correctly)

[attachment=42561]
[Click to view full size image]

Greets,
blongso
ps.: I'm not begging, I'm asking for something ;-)