MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error BIGINT UNSIGNED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a very strange issue with my forum. From what I can tell it's only effecting one user. Whenever the user tries to click on a thread directly from the homepage, they're presented with a MyBB SQL Error, which can be seen below. 

[Image: A6oGbc6.png]

I've checked the database, under the table that was specified (mybb_users) and looked under timeonline and lastactive and don't see anything that would be considered abnormal so I'm officially stumped on this one. Also I noticed that there's an issue with this user and another user seeing posts "in the future", if that makes sense. It looks like a specific post is being quoted as an old post, but shows up as new, not sure if that's related.

I've since gotten this issue solved so I'll close the thread.
For future reference, this error has been fixed by optimizing the tables and recounting statistics. In the past, this error could also be caused by odd installations from auto installers.
(2020-02-12, 09:53 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]For future reference, this error has been fixed by optimizing the tables and recounting statistics. In the past, this error could also be caused by odd installations from auto installers.
Or by an abnormal database conversion from other forum software, or a mis-configured server time.

Anyway, at this point I read MyBB's lack of resilience. Should we file a bug report?
Sorry, didn't see this before - IMO it isn't too bad, but it'd be nice to have some sort of warning, at least. I don't know if that'd be very easy to implement, though.