MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB2 Theme Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I have recently installed the phpBB2 template for mybb at Sarnia Daily Forums. A problem is, only the phpBB2 logo is displayed, nothing else. I am wondering what the problem is. Thanks in advance!
Might sound simple, but has the logo.gif been uploaded to the images/themes/phpBB2 directory?

If the logo is definately there, could you check what is specified as the logo URL for the phpBB2 theme in the themes section of the admin cp.

By the way...are you aware that the phpBB2 theme has not been updated since RC2, so the templates included in that theme are pretty much all out of date? Wink
I am sorry, I must have not worded my post right. The logo is the only image that is displayed.
Oh, for some reason I thought you said that the logo was the only image not been displayed. Sorry.

I wonder if the image path has been set incorrectly. Could you check that the "Image Path" for this theme is set to images/themes/phpBB2?
Thanks, it turns out the image files weren't properly placed.