MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Every theme install in my forum but not properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, 
I have downloaded and installed many themes only because maybe if this theme not works maybe this other theme will work. But now I am tired of trying every theme out there. I tried version compatible themes as well and I follow all the instruction on installing the theme.

Like we upload the images file under public_html>images>ourTheme>themeFiles

and then in Admin Panel go to Templates and Styles and Upload your xml file then set that new xml file theme as default. I tried it all but theme works 90% only some minor images are always not available in the theme. I want the themes to function 100% other it looks ugly.

Screen shots below:
https://i.postimg.cc/1X1Ktc45/Screenshot-95.png

https://i.postimg.cc/057f43H6/Screenshot-96.png
probably those themes belong to older version (1.6.x) of MyBB

MyBB 1.8.x compatible themes are available at Extend section here

I'd suggest to select a responsive theme & use it so that
your forum can be seen on mobiles without much difficulty

note: themes which mention as ACP style are meant for forum admin panel only.
(2020-02-14, 08:54 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]probably those themes belong to older version (1.6.x) of MyBB

MyBB 1.8.x compatible themes are available at Extend section here

I'd suggest to select a responsive theme & use it so that
your forum can be seen on mobiles without much difficulty

note: themes which mention as ACP style are meant for forum admin panel only.

Still didn't work. Now I know the problem. The problem is that only the .xml file of theme works on my forums. I tried 100s of themes but only .xml works and that .cml is not able to communicate with the FTP. but I have successfully uploaded all the files these. Even I have watched videos on Youtube all doing the same like me.
^ I was able to see images on your forum for MyBB Dark theme !