MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A problem who's now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there
Firstly, I am sorry that I do not speak English well and use the Google translation system
So I noticed today that I am changing the way people are present now, the IP address does not appear and appears on everyone instead of the local IP address also, the number of guests is not shown only one, even if there are 50 visitors only appears only one visitor I hope to find the solution Please note that I only modified one tool that prevented guests from using the Contact Us feature and returned it and the problem was not solved
Thank you very much, here is a picture for clarification

[attachment=42576]
have you recently started using a proxy server (like cloudflare) ?

Quote:changing the way people are present now
sorry, could not understand what exactly you have changed in who is online
(2020-02-15, 06:51 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you recently started using a proxy server (like cloudflare) ?

Quote:changing the way people are present now
sorry, could not understand what exactly you have changed in who is online
Yes I am using cloudflare but I haven't adjusted anything for a while. Is there anything specific I can do from a painting roll cloudflare

Yes yes I thought yesterday I modified the IP from inside the board cloudflare and I returned it as it was, I do not know how to fix the problem
check whether Scrutinize User's IP address setting is set to yes in forum admin panel.
if it is not set then change to yes. check if it helps in resolving the problem.

forum admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Server and Optimization Options >> Scrutinize User's IP address?
(2020-02-15, 07:14 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check whether Scrutinize User's IP address setting is set to yes in forum admin panel.
if it is not set then change to yes. check if it helps in resolving the problem.

forum admin panel >> configuration (settings) >> Server and Optimization Options >> Scrutinize User's IP address?
Smile Smile Smile Smile  Very very cool my friend Thank you very much The problem has been successfully resolved after the amendment I have mentioned Thank you again and accept my sincere respect