MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Poster Avatar error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The plugin isn't working in my forum and when I go to the ACP i see this :

[Image: Capture.png]

I did what it says but it isn't working
You need to customize the plugin at your owns, that is only because self plugin provides style usernames in all parts where plugin are traced, so you will need to uninstall Style Usernames or go to plugin setting and disable format usernames into plugin and done.

I only provide support for official mybb theme default only in other themes you need to ask your skin developer for the changes that have done inside the theme.

And even if you install a new theme you need to add the vars manually or the plugin will do it for itself if you run deactivate and activate again. That is due all skins need to add all vars manually for the plugin recongize it and show what is suposed to have to show (avatars, letters if no avatar).

And plugin have to work, if do not use default mybb skin or as i said before ask to your skin developer for he can guide you on add the right things, due it's thinked for default skin and default based skins only.
(2020-02-15, 08:17 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]You need to customize the plugin at your owns, that is only because self plugin provides style usernames in all parts where plugin are traced, so you will need to uninstall Style Usernames or go to plugin setting and disable format usernames into plugin and done.

I only provide support for official mybb theme default only in other themes you need to ask your skin developer for the changes that have done inside the theme.

And even if you install a new theme you need to add the vars manually or the plugin will do it for itself if you run deactivate and activate again. That is due all skins need to add all vars manually for the plugin recongize it and show what is suposed to have to show (avatars, letters if no avatar).

And plugin have to work, if do not use default mybb skin or as i said before ask to your skin developer for he can guide you on add the right things, due it's thinked for default skin and default based skins only.
I see Undecided