MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best hosting for forum only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I was using 000webh*st free hosting with parked domain for my forum but they set my website to sleep. So I am looking to buy a hosting plan from hostinger.  I don't have much knowledge with web hosting.

My community is based on a game server that I have hosted and its been 4 days since I created it. We have 20 users with 120+posts on 30+ Threads. 

I am confused which plan to buy. There are two plans:
1. 1st Plan is cheaper with Single Web Hosting
  • [b]1[/b] Website

• [b]1[/b] Email Account

• [b]Limited[/b] Bandwidth (100 GB)

• [b]1X[/b] Processing Power & Memory
2. 2nd Plan is expensive than 1st plan Premium Web Hosting
  • [b]Unlimited[/b]*Number of Websites

• [b]Unlimited[/b]*Email Accounts

• [b]Unlimited[/b]*Bandwidth

• [b]2X[/b] Processing Power & Memory
I am tight on budget because I am already hosting my game server which cost me around 35$ per month. I want to buy 1st plan but I am confused is it enough. I think in future my community will grow upto 1000 users at the end of 2020 and with posts around maybe 20K but I can't guess the post count and threads count. 

Is the 1st plan is enough for me?
(2020-02-16, 05:38 AM)mercerkase Wrote: [ -> ]I want to buy 1st plan but I am confused is it enough. I think in future my community will grow upto 1000 users at the end of 2020 and with posts around maybe 20K but I can't guess the post count and threads count. 

Doesn't really matter what you think. Buy for now. Save yourself some coin. You should be able to upgrade plans seamlessly later.
thanks i will go for now, and upgrade as per the need later.