MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Today plug-in won't reactivate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
strict mode is enabled on your database server.
If you are on shared hosting, try to use NULL value instead of '' (empty string) in all SQL queries. This may fix the issue.
If the database is yours - you have own server - then you can turn off strict mode Smile https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/sql-mode.html

Source: https://www.garethalexander.co.uk/tech/m...n-id-row-1

Cheers! Smile
Okay, I'm using the other one now. I don't care if the guest count is incorrect or not. But how do I remove the avatars/images from the search engine bots? I was able to do that with the users but the bots still have them. It may be related to the Show Avatar on Index page plugin that I'm using though if it is I'm surprised because why and how would a search bot have an avatar and because after removing its codes from the online today template that affected the user listĀ I can't find any moreĀ references to that plugin in any of the online today templates.
As i said last revision is testing but fix the current issues for guests.

You need to go to the plugin and set avatars to disable and not remove, touch, anything else.

I think you have removed some var or similar.

Plugin was tested several times, several boards and works fine. But only one person was tested the new version than me and told me that yeah works fine but as usual nothing else in here on discord as we was talked before. I know when users get own solution does not comment or share it. Only when they have problems or issues are commenting. Unfortunatelly i can't release new version until i can test if but for now no one else want to help on it. And i will go to rest for now anyways i am so tired of wasting my time waiting for users help.
No, I definitely removed only the avatarep bits. I didn't realize there was (of course) a configuration link for this. Now no one has avatars. Great. Thank you. Smile

Also, I understand your frustration but angry posts like that might be putting off people too because it makes you less easy to approach. I mean, lack of help should surely be talked about but just perhaps phrase those thoughts a bit differently. Anyway, take it easy, the fact that there's little to no interest in testing a new version can also mean that most are perfectly satisfied with the current version. That whatever issue it may have is not significant enough to call for a new version at this time, perhaps. It just goes to show what a great job you've done in developing the plug-in so far. Smile
It shows multiple users like this:

Username
, Username
, Username
, Username

and so on. Obviously I'd like the unnecessary line change away from before the comma.

I can't find a line change <br> in the onlintoday.php or in the templates. Where is it supposed to be or am I looking for the wrong thing?
You have to use the native css way due for sure you have removed the class.

If you use it as default and only change settings, then customize it at your owns. But a break line is due mybb custom css into your theme. I do not provide that type of suport because i have losen hours to make it works and up to date. But review into defaukt skin of mybb with default plugin code and it have to work perfect. I think you have removed the item styles to make display elements as have to Smile
Okay, I'll do that.

But I noticed something. The configuration option are plentiful when using mybb version 1.8.15.
But when the version is the newest 1.8.22, the configuration page only has the "Users to display in onlinetoday.php page" and nothing else. Even though all the options do read in those php files.
So perhaps this could do with an updated version after all?

I don't have Discord but if communicating through private messages here is okay, I can be one of the testers for a new version. If it helps, I mean how many testers would you need anyway?
Pages: 1 2