MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Experienced Back-End Developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're seeking an experienced individual who is looking for ongoing work on a well-established forum. We are looking mostly for plugin creation and advancements to our current plugin system. The ideal developer should have a portfolio of previous work and be able to demonstrate an understanding in of the following;
  • PHP
  • SQL
  • JavaScript
  • Websockets
We already have set up a system to represent the tasks we require the developer to complete. We're looking to have things done swiftly but efficient and if this seems like the perfect role for you then get in contact. 

Depending on your available time and if it's a temporary position or permanent payment will be either Revenue Share or Fixed Price Per Plugin.

Our team works well together and will offer solutions and ideas to concepts that would further drive the community. We hope to see someone who has the experience and is looking to fill this position get in contact with me via Private Message,m Discord or through email.

Discord: Nasyr#8616
Email Address: [email protected]
Please include your MyBB profile when sending an email.
Vouch for Nasyr, he is a genuine member. Good luck with finding your dev Smile
Hello @Nasyr,
Greetings!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
Email Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
(2020-02-17, 02:53 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for Nasyr, he is a genuine member. Good luck with finding your dev Smile

Appreciate the notability Smile

(2020-02-17, 05:18 AM)Carter11 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @Nasyr,
Greetings!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
Email Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

I have gotten your email, we'll be reviewing this with the team and be back in touch soon. Thank you.
Hello, everyone, I would like to say thank you for all who applied for the position. At this time we're closing applications.
--- closed on request ---