MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error 1064 - Registration Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sister tried to register for an account and after she submitted the form and got the mysql error screen that will be included in the attachment below.  I have no idea to decipher what it means or how to fix it.  Help!

My MyBB version is the latest version 1.8
New install with plugins installed.

[attachment=42587]
Hey - could you check if member.php is valid from the file verification tool in your ACP?
Have any plugins modified it or interfered with it? - it's trying to select a thread in SQL with no TID.
If it does show up as invalid, then please consider backing up, and reuploading that file.
(2020-02-17, 05:42 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey - could you check if member.php is valid from the file verification tool in your ACP?
Have any plugins modified it or interfered with it? - it's trying to select a thread in SQL with no TID.
If it does show up as invalid, then please consider backing up, and reuploading that file.

I tried that and reuploaded the member.php file and it didn't help. Huh
I see.. did you try reproducing that error, but with plugins deactivated?
(2020-02-17, 07:52 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]I see.. did you try reproducing that error, but with plugins deactivated?
I haven't tried that

I deactivated all the plugins and reactivated them a few at a time until I found the ones causing the error...People can now register. Thanks