MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 35 - RecentThreadsBy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This would come in handy: on the dutch Messenger Plus! forums (still closed) this mod was added. On those forums there is a section where only admins and smod can come. If an admin or smod adds a thread there, it will be added to recent threads MOD, but other users can't get access to that thread.

This is good, but it would be better if the threads from the restricted area are not added.

Example: there is a spammer on the board and some admin starts a thread "what to do with <name spammer>". Now everyone who clicks that admin's profile will see that and the spammer himself may see it too, so he can start spamming the inbox too.

Is it possible to do this?
The mod will be updated to take into account a users permissions when showing the list of recent threads. However, I can't say just yet when this update will be available.

I will keep you posted. Wink
Hey, I downloded the mod for RC4, but the mentioned two files are not included in it???, there is only the templateinstall.php, is something missing???

EDIT: It seems to work fine Smile, U shout just change the beginning of the instructions. Thanx, great work.
Nothing is missing, sorry about that. Smile

Many of the mods on the site have two files included that need to be executed, so I probably wrote that automatically without realising. :p

Thanks for letting me know.