MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme color changing not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently tried to replace the blue color in my forum with a green one modifying the css, it worked on the forum icons but the blue color is still present, even if I changed theme.css and the other css files. I dunno what to do, pls help Sad
have you checked with a different web browser ?
hard refresh your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on forum index and check again
(2020-02-20, 03:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you checked with a different web browser ?
hard refresh your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on forum index and check again
I tried, it isn't working
i see you havent change color on thead.
go on theme.css and copy paste all css code into a notepad++ to replace the color easy
and replace this color
#527fbd
(2020-02-20, 03:47 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]i see you havent change color on thead.
go on theme.css and copy paste all css code into a notepad++  to replace the color easy
and replace this color
#527fbd
But I changed it !
It works now, as far as I can see. Maybe some kind of caching issue?
(2020-02-20, 04:03 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]It works now, as far as I can see. Maybe some kind of caching issue?
oh ! I tried deleting the cache but the site looks the same in my computer, how can I resolve this ?
@mTurtle_ i dont see something, its the same,
only font awesome icons are greek, everything else is blue.
i hard refresh too
Why not keep it in one Thread instead of duplicating the request: https://community.mybb.com/thread-226551.html
(2020-02-20, 04:07 PM)LittleFoxy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-20, 04:03 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]It works now, as far as I can see. Maybe some kind of caching issue?
oh ! I tried deleting the cache but the site looks the same in my computer, how can I resolve this ?
Sorry for the late response - could you try in a different browser? Or maybe it's some kind of host-side caching for specific users, such as @Mastersly?
Pages: 1 2