MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fa icon-Post bit-Header bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw this on GreekHall but if i changes theme know i will start again from the beggining, i have made so many changes
(2020-02-24, 07:28 AM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]About he second question,i want to change the color of the icon (No new posts) and i found how here
https://anonshare.eu/css.php?stylesheet%5B0%5D=543
But i don't know where this is,i try to open css.php with notepad but there wasn't css.
I would need more help for my fa icons,if you have seen there is a big space between the icons and the forum title & description, I don't know where to change that too ( if you see it from a small screen it will be okay)

Like I have already said since you are doing manual install of plugin and did the theme install after the plugin was activated also you have to attach the myfontawesomicons.css to your theme, the link you provide is not titled that. Also css.php is not to be edited..., you edit and add in yor theme , this is basic knowledge and you have edit and add other things in the theme settings how do you not know this? Also getting real tired of repeating myself and also seeing through other such nonsense and biting my tongue that I really have no desire to keep helping you, just saying.

The fa icon sizing For forum status was defined by the theme author at 17px or what not and it does not scale, as you can see on an unedited version of the theme and so you would have to modify that size. Also you say if you see it on a small screen it will ne ok, umm you do know the media query hides the icon on small scale right so what on earth do you meen by if you see it on a small screen?

(2020-02-25, 03:30 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]I saw this on GreekHall but if i changes theme know i will start again from the beggining, i have made so many changes

Geekhall did not install correctly as per my instructions as you can see duplicates everywhere and other issues. Yet again when folks ask for help, following the provided instructions is kinda the point, sigh, whatevs, anyhoo, I already sent your package, use it or don't, but I am clearly over providing any more support than the already handful of things I have freely answered for you, helped you with and or done for you, some that you have used then stopped (like the custom plugin, the 3 themes I was updating for you, etc, etc, what is the point), some that you have asked and then incorrectley followed instructions then spam with more questions rather than follow the instructions provided and yet as you keep asking and asking and asking you fail to see how frustratingly annoying such can be. Regardless of if I agree or disagree with your past usage of pirated theme, or with your site content and aim and whether or not such should be supported by the community of which it clearly should not be as it goes directly against community standards, but that is neither here nor there, and while I personally do not want anything to do with such types nor communities that openly support such, I  will simply state for the record: FYI, just so perhaps you know to stop asking me for more and more as I mentioned to your partner recently that request was the last thing I was ever doing for this community and was leaving and have already removed approx 160+ projects ie: all of my addons and themes from access and some of my posts in tutorial content removed. That is not to say I am leaving the bbs for good, but I will be most likely at a time of my choice and convenience, (re)opening perhaps one my old sites ( I had a handful over the years but will most likely bring back the daddyobb dom (not the old forks daddyobb or litebb or site from like 11or 12 years ago but a new site with most likely free (not like mybbskinz, mybbthemes etc, etc, or a few others I was involved in the past) and paid support and services as well as perhaps bbs hosting options (not like automybb though) gonna think about it for a bit, lol ) as I long ago got rid of most of my other mybb related doms  and only reason I still had the daddyobb dom on a server still was I was using it as a place to keep maintaining my mybb 1.8 responsive by default project that was I was doing for about like 5 ie:1808 to 1812 mybb versions simply for giggles, lol) so thinking aof opening the dom for a new site again to provide such existing contributions of mine where I can have a bit more say on what is or is not accepted (as far as my community standards will be if posted then strongly adhered to not casually ignored) in a community and software that I have long loved from the onset when it was originally forked from xmb many years ago.
As i told you by PM and here,
I have changes many things on my forum and i thought if i add your new theme i have to do it from the beggining,.I just wanted to be sure if i could add those changes again in the new theme,Now i know and thank you for that.
When i want to fix,changes or add something on my forum i try by myself first before posting for help here,I ALWAYS do that.i dont think i am spamming,If someone think that just ban me
About topic:
I asked 3 simple question and i fix by my own the second question and i will try again to fix the other two problems by my own before instaling @vintagedaddyo theme.
i dont want anymore help about this,Thank you all
Pages: 1 2