MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum moved to left side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I was changing sizes of usersection, menu, news, announcements in CSS and my whole forum went to left side. Can some1 help me fix this?
Im new to mybb and I already spent whole day. Im done Sad

http://www.rise-online.net/index.php
^ which theme you are referring to ?

IMO, its better to not use many themes for a forum.
basically a forum should have 2 or 3 themes - light color, dark color & a mobile theme
Im referring to square theme. I will keep in mind that there should be 2-3 forums thanks.
The problem started when i changed logo to image then I was changing sizes of menu, usersection, news etc to fix position of these.  Now half of forum went to left side. The intereting thing is if you do 110% zoom side it looks good but if you do 100% or less forum's look is getting worse.

If I change .usersection's width: to 370px usermenu is in right place but whole content is going to left side. If I change width to 400px content is in the middle but usermenu is going littlebit down. What should I do?

I think image as logo is a problem but I've no idea how to fix it

.usersection {
  	margin: 0;
  	padding: 0;
  	float: right;
  	text-align: right;
  	width: 370px;
  	height: 50px;
  	line-height: 50px;
  	color: #FFFFFF;
}
Hi,

Admin Control Panel -> Themes & Templates (tab) -> Themes -> your Square Theme -> global.css -> edit advanced mode (tab)

Find:
#content {
    width: auto !important;
    overflow: hidden;
    min-width: 1024px;
}

And remove the overflow line.

Should end like this:
#content {
    width: auto !important;
    min-width: 1024px;
}

Save, reload your browser (CTRL + F5), and check if it's OK.
Yep, it worked! Big thanks!