MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style is not showing up on the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I installed today a new MyBB forum but the style even the default style is not loading. Everything from the admin dashboard works fine and the style there is loading. The URL of my site is:
https://www.earnmoneyforum.com

It's weird to see that the style is not showing up on the forum itself, I'm using Cloudflare but I have disabled it to see if anything changed but it didn't.
Is here someone that knows what I could do to fix this issue? 

Thanks in advance
check at tools & maintenance section of forum admin panel (bottom of page)
does it report any incorrect folder permissions / not writable ?

basically cache named folder , cache/themes folder & all its sub-folders should be writable
CHMOD 777 is recommended for above referred folders.
(2020-02-26, 11:59 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check at tools & maintenance section of forum admin panel (bottom of page)
does it report any incorrect folder permissions / not writable ?

basically cache named folder , cache/themes folder & all its sub-folders should be writable
CHMOD 777 is recommended for above referred folders.

Thank you for your reply. I've checked this and the settings show that everything is writable.
visit global.css stylesheet of the theme in forum admin panel
save it without making any changes.
visit forum index & hard refresh your browser (eg. CTRL + F5)

if above doesn't help then see this => broken styles related guidance
(2020-02-26, 02:20 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]visit global.css stylesheet of the theme in forum admin panel
save it without making any changes.
visit forum index & hard refresh your browser (eg. CTRL + F5)

if above doesn't help then see this => broken styles related guidance

I've tried this but with no success, I saw that the URL matched in the settings. It's also the main MyBB theme that doesn't show styles, only my admin panel functions normally.
looks like the issue is resolved.
by any chance, are you using cloudflare cache ?
(2020-02-27, 04:42 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like the issue is resolved.
by any chance, are you using cloudflare cache ?

Yes, the issue is now fixed. I'm using CloudFlare but have tried several times to clear the current cache.
you may have to turn on development mode at cloudflare before making any changes to your forum