MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor not working well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
URL: https://kicks-online.net/forum/

Basically I bought an theme and installed it, and the editor when making an thread or changing your signature looks like this:
[Image: 2176ed4e7c425f15dff37c3a4361e094.png]

I disabled some mybb option and at least "corrected" it a little bit, but the whole editor is not working

[Image: d33c01e5a96970c62e0acf2356cbc8b6.png]

Any ideas how to get an editor working?

MyBB Version

Already asked for support where I bought it but they seem not to respond

I bought it here:
https://www.codester.com/items/5969/gene...mybb-theme
Quote:... I disabled some mybb option and at least "corrected" it a little bit
do you remember what you have changed ... if so revert those changes !

change editor style of the theme you are using and then check the editor

forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> themes >> [your theme] >> scroll down for theme properties >> editor style

you may have to hard refresh your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on a new thread / new reply page after changing editor style
(2020-02-27, 02:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:... I disabled some mybb option and at least "corrected" it a little bit
do you remember what you have changed ... if so revert those changes !

change editor style of the theme you are using and then check the editor

forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> themes >> [your theme] >> scroll down for theme properties >> editor style

you may have to hard refresh your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on a new thread / new reply page after changing editor style
The problem is the theme... 

I want to add an editor on this theme, I already tried what you said but editor doesn't change.

any suggestions?
can you PM me purchase proof of the theme & temporary access to forum admin panel to check the issue ..
i had the same problem in two themes
First theme: I get this problem when i delete some colors from Manage colors (Dont know yet whats the problem)

Second theme:When i change Editor Style.

If you have changed your editor style try to change it to default
Hello,
this thread might be what you're looking for.
Usually, that sort of issue originates from an upgrade to a newer version of MyBB, but it's likely just the codebuttons template in your theme being outdated.
(2020-02-27, 05:35 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you PM me purchase proof of the theme & temporary access to forum admin panel to check the issue ..

proof of purchase:

[Image: 8699eb16130c25ed51e0a186de38532f.png]

im so disappointed, thought it would be an easy process , why people do sell bugged themes  Angry

Is there an good editor that I could install instead leaving it like that?
Quote:why people do sell bugged themes
can't say it is bugged.
as mTurtle_ said, looks like it is not updated to work with recent versions of MyBB
anyway, let me check it on your forum ..
(2020-02-28, 02:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:why people do sell bugged themes
can't say it is bugged.
as mTurtle_ said, looks like it is not updated to work with recent versions of MyBB
anyway, let me check it on your forum ..
ok man i sent you all the details if you can let me know what to do i will appreciate it

EDIT: I just seen you enabled the icons Big Grin thanks man, can you try to put the bold/size/color stuff as well?

thanks again! Blush
editor should be working now. there was a problem with a few javascript files
Pages: 1 2