MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group rank hue 404 Nginx error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I added group rank hue plugin to my forum, and everything works fine. Slider, hue changer, etc. When I confirm the hue change (submit button), it will redirect to a blank 404 pageĀ 404 Not Found nginx/1.17.3

What could the issue be? All files are in the proper directory (inc/plugins)
have you checked server error log ? recent entries might have a clue.
exactly which plugin you are trying to use ?
(2020-03-03, 02:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you checked server error log ? recent entries might have a clue.
exactly which plugin you are trying to use ?

Plugin : https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1025

I dont have error log enabled, I had to disable it because it would overload my server

On submission of group hue, it takes me to link : https://domain.com/inc/plugins/ubhue/ubh...itform.php -> leads to a 404 error

It also turns all misc.php pages into a 404 error (I assume this is due to a permissions error in the plugin settings -- choosing which user groups can change userbar hue color = choosing which user groups can view all misc.php pages (including help documents)

I am just going to assume, maybe the plugin is incomplete.
are you referring to MyBB's error log or server error log ?
either can be checked for errors

anyway,
if you want to try for a fix, it would be better to turn on error log temporarily,
get some errors logged, download errors file to check and disable errors logging ..
(2020-03-10, 04:02 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]are you referring to MyBB's error log or server error log ?
either can be checked for errors

anyway,
if you want to try for a fix, it would be better to turn on error log temporarily,
get some errors logged, download errors file to check and disable errors logging ..

Went ahead and enabled error logging. Uninstalled -> Activated plugin -> Changed UB Hue -> checked for error logs -> found none available