MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply box ( Message submit error )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

whenever i try to post comment and type something and click " Submit reply " below error pop up of script not working, check below.

Once i click " Stop It " then message submit instant.

please help...
exactly which version of MyBB you are using & which theme ?
which editor you are using for the quick reply ?

post a test user account so that someone can check the issue
(2020-03-04, 07:18 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]exactly which version of MyBB you are using & which theme ?
which editor you are using for the quick reply ?

post a test user account so that someone can check the issue

MyBB Version 1.8.22

Theme is custom

Quick Advanced Editor Plus (2.2.2)
Advanced editor in quick reply with quick quote  [Image: pixel.gif]

Created by martec

i maybe know that, i had registration issue with username box and i was looking for a solution and i found your thread where you have posted that please download the below general.js from mediafire link and replace it and i did even registration works but that came up even same happening with " inline moderation " below error

========================================

When i select multiple threads, the | Go (0) | does not increase.

If i click on | Go (0) | then, i get this:

"Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again."

========================================

those 2 issues happening
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

(2020-03-04, 08:55 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
reputation.php Changed
jscripts/general.js Changed
inc/functions.php Changed

see as i told you , i forget the thread where you have put that download link of genral.js file and i have download it and replaced it and there after that problem is happening.

that was a mediafire link of general.js file
^ right click this general.js file link & save the file. upload it by replacing existing file.

then check if the issues get solved.
(2020-03-04, 09:38 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ right click this general.js file link & save the file. upload it by replacing existing file.

then check if the issues get solved.

Thanks it works.

" Inline moderation " problem is solved.

But " Quick message reply " problem still there, when click submit, same error comes up at shown in upper image and once i click on " stop it " then message submit successfully, even after changing general.js when i tried to check and same thing happend but this time it post  double message " posted with mobile " below

but single message was posted via laptop below

Even once i click submit then i have to wait around 5-7 seconds then that " stop " msg comes up
which plugins you have in active status ?

post your forum url & a test user account.
please wait for someone to check & respond back here
(2020-03-04, 10:09 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugins you have in active status ?

post your forum url & a test user account.
please wait for someone to check & respond back here

i am not sure but 3 days before when i checked and i just submit reply vie mobile chrome i think then i received this msg.

warning unresponsive script:
A script maybe busy on this page

sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1821
unresponsive script warnings are common on the mobiles !

someone has to check the cause for quick reply issue on desktop version
Pages: 1 2