MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change the height
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,
I searched the whole evening and I can't find the height setting. I mean the table right under (I take this site as a example): MyBB Mods Community Forums, with the background http://www.mybbmods.com/forum/images/the...t/head.png
I want to change this because my background is higher.

Somebody knows where to change?

Thx!
Admin CP > Templates > Modify/Delete > *template set* > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth1_cat and forumbit_depth2_cat > Change > find
<td class="tcat" colspan="5">
Replace with
<td class="tcat" colspan="5" height="X">
where X is the height in pixel's
Alternatively, you could add height: Ypx; to the .thead sections of your css template, replacing Y with your desired height. This way, all occurences of the "thead" image will be the same height. Wink
thanks for the reply, but I mean the thead table with the background picture.

thx
Can you possibly post a screenshot of the table you mean?

Thanks.
Here's the screenshot:

[attachment=100]

I want to make the blue one higher (50px)
In that case, I believe adding height: 50px; to the .menu li block of your css template should work. Smile
thx, but where can i edit the css of a theme?
In the templates section of the admin cp, click Modify / Delete, and then click the expand button next to the template set that your theme uses. You'll get a list of templates, including one named "css", which should have a button next to it marked "Change Original".

Click that and make your changes, then save the template. Wink
Access your ACP panel Krikke. Templates ==> Modify/Delete. Choose the theme that you are asking about here.. select "expand" templates. Should be the 4th one down from announcements. Wink Hope this helps you out.
Pages: 1 2