MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Last Profile Visitors + Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2020-03-09, 08:47 AM)sarvin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-08, 09:24 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]I have writen that plugin file many years ago, the last update was into December 2017 but only it is for my Platinum subscribed users, i can't release more plugins right now due the current ones need to been updated, but maybe when i have some free time to do i can release some of my mods many of them are not tested yet into new versions of mybb or php but recently i have updated some developments of my subscribed users due that memberships can be owned by contributions into the mybb scene or with a payment that is more like a donation than a payment due all the entire content you will get and even support into our forums. I think it really worth it but if you want to wait i can do it something for you Smile or modify your plugin to add avatars that is pretty easy to do, but once i have some free time to do Smile

Thank You  Big Grin  I am waiting youuuu !!!

Also did you try changing version compatibility with the 1.6 plugin ?
(2020-03-05, 04:18 PM)sarvin Wrote: [ -> ]Q: How do I create this feature + Users Avatar + Visit Time in my profile?

Modify this further to do so https://github.com/vintagedaddyo/MyBB_Pl...stvisitors as all you would need to add is user avatar
(2020-03-09, 05:20 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-05, 04:18 PM)sarvin Wrote: [ -> ]Q: How do I create this feature + Users Avatar + Visit Time in my profile?

Modify this further to do so https://github.com/vintagedaddyo/MyBB_Pl...stvisitors as all you would need to add is user avatar

Hi, I installed the plugin you mentioned, I added this code as shown in the photo in Template: member_profile
[attachment=42650]

But it doesn't show any visitors. My problem was the visitors avatar . But this plugin is generally not work.
[attachment=42652]

any suggestion ?
(2020-03-09, 06:01 PM)sarvin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-09, 05:20 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi, I installed the plugin you mentioned, I added this code as shown in the photo in Template: member_profile

But it doesn't show any visitors. My problem was the visitors avatar . But this plugin is generally not work.

any suggestion ?

If you actually knew how the plugin functions you would know that you are incorrect on claiming it does not function, I naturally figured you understood this as you claimed you have used this plugin previously.. Of course it does not display output until you actually get profile visitors ie: users other than yourself.... as that is kinda the point...
[attachment=42653]

And now that you see it works, you can then pursue my suggestion of you personally modifying or getting help modifying said plugin further to use avatars
Ok @sarvin i have reviewed the plugin code and it is very unoptimized and not sanitized, you need to get an updated plugin for this, but you can add the avatar easily but you will need to add more code to set classes on css and more, so i will recomend you to wait until a new plugin was writen.

I will see if i can release this one at least from my others plugins once i have reviewed before update it, due i will update the code to set a platinum version as a free version, to keep it this file mantained and up to date Smile

Wait for the weekend when i will release it after i have reviewed with last mybb version and more code revisions i have to make to prevent possible issues.
(2020-03-11, 03:36 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok @sarvin i have reviewed the plugin code and it is very unoptimized and not sanitized, you need to get an updated plugin for this, but you can add the avatar easily but you will need to add more code to set classes on css and more, so i will recomend you to wait until a new plugin was writen.

I will see if i can release this one at least from my others plugins once i have reviewed before update it, due i will update the code to set a platinum version as a free version, to keep it this file mantained and up to date Smile

Wait for the weekend when i will release it after i have reviewed with last mybb version and more code revisions i have to make to prevent possible issues.

wow Smile  Thank You @Whiteneo, So you surprise everyone next week?
I have already added to public the thread.

https://soportemybb.es/Tema-profile-visitors

But this weekend i meant i have to review in 2 days when i have more free time to review things. But if you don't want to wait you can use that instead but i will release here into mybb forums the reviewed version in a couple of days too.
(2020-03-11, 10:24 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]I have already added to public the thread.

https://soportemybb.es/Tema-profile-visitors

But this weekend i meant i have to review in 2 days when i have more free time to review things. But if you don't want to wait you can use that instead but i will release here into mybb forums the reviewed version in a couple of days too.

Toungue Thank you very much for your kindness . Does this plugin show latest 5 profile visitors with avatar?
You can customize it into admin cp / configuration / plugin settings.

There you can set the visits to show, by default shows 10.

You can set what usergroups are excempt to show on the visitors list, by default admin group.

Even you have templates to customize, but take in mind that the visitor entries must been recorded after plugin was installed, at this point will start to work with your configuration settings.
Pages: 1 2