MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Last Profile Visitors + Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Q: How do I create this feature + Users Avatar + Visit Time in my profile?
Q: How do I code it in Global.css or Global tamplate ?

[attachment=42638]
anyone ? -_-
I don't know if this what your looking for https://community.mybb.com/thread-159969.html
That's a MyBB 1.6 plugin. It won't work in MyBB 1.8.

MyProfile is more or less the standard plugin that people use in 1.8 (as linked by DevLife). It doesn't look exactly like the screenshot you posted, but it does not have compatibility issues with 1.8. Smile
(2020-03-07, 08:04 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this what your looking for https://community.mybb.com/thread-159969.html
You didn't understand what I want !

i want to make a profile visitors panel with 30x30 avatar in members profile that they can view their profile visitors.

(2020-03-07, 08:45 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]That's a MyBB 1.6 plugin. It won't work in MyBB 1.8.

MyProfile is more or less the standard plugin that people use in 1.8 (as linked by DevLife). It doesn't look exactly like the screenshot you posted, but it does not have compatibility issues with 1.8. Smile

i know. just tell me : What code should I write that to make a profile visitors panel with that users can view their profile visitors ??
(2020-03-08, 09:42 AM)sarvin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-07, 08:04 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this what your looking for https://community.mybb.com/thread-159969.html
You didn't understand what I want !

i want to make a profile visitors panel with 30x30 avatar in members profile that they can view their profile visitors.

(2020-03-07, 08:45 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]That's a MyBB 1.6 plugin. It won't work in MyBB 1.8.

i know. just tell me : What code should I write that to make a profile visitors panel with that users can view their profile visitors ??
Why don't you ask the developer of the Plugin I linked you.
Making an entire plugin from scratch to do this (or even modifying an existing one to add a panel), is a lot more involved than just adding a few lines of code.
(2020-03-08, 05:16 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Making an entire plugin from scratch to do this (or even modifying an existing one to add a panel), is a lot more involved than just adding a few lines of code.
I don't know how to add these lines of code.
and Where should I add? : (
I have writen that plugin file many years ago, the last update was into December 2017 but only it is for my Platinum subscribed users, i can't release more plugins right now due the current ones need to been updated, but maybe when i have some free time to do i can release some of my mods many of them are not tested yet into new versions of mybb or php but recently i have updated some developments of my subscribed users due that memberships can be owned by contributions into the mybb scene or with a payment that is more like a donation than a payment due all the entire content you will get and even support into our forums. I think it really worth it but if you want to wait i can do it something for you Smile or modify your plugin to add avatars that is pretty easy to do, but once i have some free time to do Smile
(2020-03-08, 09:24 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]I have writen that plugin file many years ago, the last update was into December 2017 but only it is for my Platinum subscribed users, i can't release more plugins right now due the current ones need to been updated, but maybe when i have some free time to do i can release some of my mods many of them are not tested yet into new versions of mybb or php but recently i have updated some developments of my subscribed users due that memberships can be owned by contributions into the mybb scene or with a payment that is more like a donation than a payment due all the entire content you will get and even support into our forums. I think it really worth it but if you want to wait i can do it something for you Smile or modify your plugin to add avatars that is pretty easy to do, but once i have some free time to do Smile

Thank You  Big Grin  I am waiting youuuu !!!
Pages: 1 2