MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrade I get an sql error when ever clicking on a user:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'hidden' in 'where clause'Query:SELECT * FROM bb_profilefields WHERE hidden=0 ORDER BY disporder
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

And updating users doesn't go well either:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE bb_users SET password='cba7196d6ffc7ddab9f06dc432da4549', salt='MEiKxcBn', loginkey='GiEmbvXQbtrfMFr67i8BIqFbCiJu8BKjjFXRxA1IeZMMnsDduQ', email='[email protected]', postnum='88', usergroup='4', additionalgroups='', displaygroup='0', usertitle='', signature='www.DenRigtigeMand.dkwww.TheMasculineMan.comwww.Resonanz.dk', website='', icq='0', aim='', yahoo='', msn='', birthday='', style='16', timezone='0', dateformat='0', timeformat='0', language='english', usernotes='', allownotices='1', hideemail='0', subscriptionmethod='0', invisible='0', dstcorrection='2', threadmode='linear', showsigs='1', showavatars='1', showquickreply='1', receivepms='1', receivefrombuddy='0', pmnotice='1', daysprune='0', showcodebuttons='1', pmnotify='0', showredirect='1', tpp='0', ppp='0' WHERE uid='3'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

It seems to be only some users.
which plugins you have in active status ?
have you disabled all plugins before upgrading ?
I got these errors when clicking on Plugins:

The following errors were encountered:

There was a problem communicating with the MyBB modifications server. Please try again in a few minutes.

Or this:

Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/www/totalwpoptimization.net/inc/plugins/advadsman/admin.php on line 1454

So I deleted everything in the plugin directory instead...

Ok I found it. The cookiesettings were the same as in the inc/settings BEFORE I corrected them. So I changed them in the settings table also and voila!