MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image scaling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
image is scaled i want full image in full screen 
[Image: Screenshot-2020-03-07-at-9-33-33-AM.png]
on netpen theme below style properties are scaling the images [global.css]

.scaleimages .mycode_img {
    max-width: 50%;

.mycode_img {
    max-width: 70%;

you can change max-width to 100%

note: edit global.css stylesheet in forum admin panel (through themes section) AND in advanced edit mode (tab)

remember hard refreshing your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on a topic page after saving changes to the stylesheet
(2020-03-07, 04:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]on netpen theme below style properties are scaling the images [global.css]

.scaleimages .mycode_img {
    max-width: 50%;

.mycode_img {
    max-width: 70%;

you can change max-width to 100%

note: edit global.css stylesheet in forum admin panel (through themes section) AND in advanced edit mode (tab)

remember hard refreshing your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on a topic page after saving changes to the stylesheet
I already did it still the image is showing in half screen
Hello,

I believe the images that you're trying to display are smaller than 100% width of their parent element - meaning displaying them any wider would mean they'll appear stretched. But if you wish for all images to be the maximum width, then add this:
width: 100%;
-- and in that case, I believe you can remove the max-width part, since they'll be a fixed width.
(2020-03-07, 11:46 AM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I believe the images that you're trying to display are smaller than 100% width of their parent element - meaning displaying them any wider would mean they'll appear stretched. But if you wish for all images to be the maximum width, then add this:
width: 100%;
-- and in that case, I believe you can remove the max-width part, since they'll be a fixed width.
Still no changes it looks like them images in another frame or something  https://kamakacheri.xyz/showthread.php?tid=5&pid=7#pid7
Check link

im sending u two photos
1st photo netpen theme im having problem with images
2nd photo focus theme image displayed in original size
how to fix this in netpen theme
[Image: Screenshot-2020-03-07-at-9-33-33-AM.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2020-03-07-at-7-42-08-PM.png]