MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline moderation not working on postbit, custom theme issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

first of all, thank you for your hard work on myBB. Great forum software, great community!

Okay so few updates ago I lost inline moderation for postbit. I know I have to update the forum templates, and I did, but I did miss something it seems. Inline moderation does not work on postbit. What happens is basically that checking the checkboxes in a post does nothing. I tried with the default theme and yes, it does work, so I assumed it has nothing to do with a plugin and that it is a theme issue.

I've tried to trace the issue. Here's what I found: in my custom theme, there's no listener event on the checkbox, and the developer console throws me this error:

ReferenceError: inlineType is not defined

Mind you, I've already checked headerinclude and postbit_classic templates. I've not been able to find out what's really happening here.

My forum URL is: https://ninjaworld.es/

I can set up a test account if it's really needed, and provide a safe place to test inline moderation options.

Again, thank you for your development and support!  Angel
have you checked it on MyBB's Stock theme ?

is inline moderation working at forum display threads list ?

run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

temporarily disable all plugins & check .. [setting is at General Configuration
settings of Configuration section in forum admin panel]
You could add a second theme or the default theme on your forum and check if that works on that theme,
If it works try to copy templates from your second theme to another theme.
Thats what i do when something like reputation,thanks,reply button dont works.
Okay, okay, okay.

Thank you! I fixed it. I was having this issue for months, and this is the first time I've checked the showthread_inlinemoderation template. I was missing a SINGLE "{" at the jQuery function at the end. It seems I made a little mistake while upgrading and doing template changes. Gods.

Thank you again. Smile