MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My members are having trouble logging in to my forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Members are getting an error when trying to log in.

A member contacted me with is: "keeps saying I have incorrect User ID and Password even though I saved both :-("

I have version 1.8
Is it just one user, or is it multiple users?

And is the error generated a "MyBB Authorization Code" error, by chance? If so, it is a very common issue that usually occurs if you've updated MyBB recently and use a custom theme. See this thread for more details on how to fix this!
(2020-03-08, 07:25 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just one user, or is it multiple users?

And is the error generated a "MyBB Authorization Code" error, by chance? If so, it is a very common issue that usually occurs if you've updated MyBB recently and use a custom theme. See this thread for more details on how to fix this!

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Its multiple users. The message they get is " incorrect User ID and Password" even if they've saved their login information.
(2020-03-08, 07:25 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just one user, or is it multiple users?

I checked out the link you sent and I don't know how to access templates.
ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates (on the sidebar) -> [your theme]

Then go to each template that it says in there and make the edits as shown in the tutorial. If you need help with a specific template, post here and we will take a look.
if you have installed a new theme recenly check this thread
https://anonshare.eu/Thread-1-8-Cant-log...all-themes
(2020-03-27, 06:01 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]if you have installed a new theme recenly check this thread
https://anonshare.eu/Thread-1-8-Cant-log...all-themes

I will check it out thanks.