MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to rebuild my forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
Looking to rebuild my forum after I shut it down 2 years ago. Looking for someone trustworthy that knows what they're doing and very experienced with myBB for a long term partnership. My forum used to have 50,000 members and 500 online always. 
There is a big opportunity so please PM me so we can discuss about it.
Thank you very much I really appreciate!
Can you send me a PM with more information.

Regards
WallBB
(2020-03-10, 05:13 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you send me a PM with more information.

Regards
WallBB
Thank you very much. I sent you a Pm!
(2020-03-10, 04:43 PM)Transcend1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,
Looking to rebuild my forum after I shut it down 2 years ago. Looking for someone trustworthy that knows what they're doing and very experienced with myBB for a long term partnership. My forum used to have 50,000 members and 500 online always. 
hello,

hope you are well!

i had sent you PM. please let me know in case you are still looking for help.

Regards,
Amanda
Still looking for someone trustworthy and experienced. Private message me!
(2020-03-10, 04:43 PM)Transcend1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,
hello,

hope you are well!

i had sent you PM. please let me know in case you are still looking for help.

Regards,
Amanda
I am interested please PM me some more info about what's the niche and roles available?
(2020-03-12, 06:24 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested please  PM me some more info about what's the niche and roles available?
Sure sending you a PM now.