MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoDark fixed header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

Unfortunately I cannot register in my own support forum, although I have to buy the themplate for a fee. I seem to be missing the invitation code, unfortunately.

can you help me heard?
ยด

[attachment=42658]

it is fixed that when scrolling down below stays in there. can you heard me heard a code?

greeting
unable to understand your requirement ..
if you are referring to this Go Dark theme then send a PM to its coder with a link to this thread.
I am on the support forum from the developer and unfortunately I am not being helped there either.
can you tell us what exactly is problem with header ? And what is your forum url ?
My forum link is www.weboase.com

I would like to find the "bar" fixed in the first post above when scrolling. For that I certainly have to handle. An example of this can be found on the website www.sponsor-board.de.
^ looks like theme does not have code for sticky header.
Right, unfortunately I don't know which code has to be embedded where and how. Because of this, I am looking for help.
what exactly you want to keep as sticky ? is it just the logo ?

there are different methods to get a sticky header [example]
Hi all,
The support to the user will be provided on WallBB Forums
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/showthread.p...966#pid966

Regards
WallBB

(2020-03-13, 12:34 PM)DrPinkelstein Wrote: [ -> ]I am on the support forum from the developer and unfortunately I am not being helped there either.
It has already been told that code for you will be shared. Please don't write false information that I am not helped there.

(2020-03-13, 04:31 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ looks like theme does not have code for sticky header.
The theme is not support a sticky header by default. That's why it will be an additional code to do that.
Hello DrPinkelstein,
Please find the tutorial for adding onscroll sticky header in GoDark MyBB theme
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=329

Regards
WallBB
Pages: 1 2