MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Daily Cleanup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I researched a lot before creating this topic. The Daily Cleanup task is running successfully according to the MyBB task logs. However, the mybb_sessions table keeps growing. Has anyone experienced this problem? I am hosting the forum on a VPS with the following software:

MariaDB 10.4.12
php 7.2.28
Debian 9

OBS: I can clean up the mybb_sessions table using the following command via phpmyadmin

TRUNCATE TABLE mybb_sessions;

Source

I appreciate any help, as I don't know what to do to fix the problem.
are you using latest version of MyBB - is it recently updated from a previous version ?

replies in this thread can be helpful [mybb_sessions in database is increasing ...]
(2020-03-13, 04:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]are you using latest version of MyBB - is it recently updated from a previous version ?

It is a new forum with MyBB 1.8.22

(2020-03-13, 04:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]replies in this thread can be helpful [mybb_sessions in database is increasing ...]

I followed the guidelines of the topic indicated and, unfortunately, the problem persists. Even though the task is running successfully, the database continues to increase in size because the mybb_sessions table is not being cleaned up.

Thanks for listening.