MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox width/position problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here on my board the Chat sidebox that I made with this plugin is positioned on the left. I'd want it to be on the right. But the Left and Right in the plugin manager just change it between top and bottom of the site. Left is at the top like it is now and Right moves it to the bottom.

EDIT: Yes, the width problem I figured out so I edited this original post.

EDIT 2: Well, I just decided to add the cbox as a button for all the other pages after index and keep the iframe version on the index.
Still, I'd like to know why this plug-in throws the box to the top or bottom instead of left or right side?
looks like width problem has been fixed. And it is configured as a left side box.
so you can change it to right side box & remove manually coded sidebox on index template.
When I move it to the RIght it just throws it at the bottom of the site above the footer and the width is again the whole entire board.

EDIT: Well, I just decided to add the cbox as a button for all the other pages after index and keep the iframe version on the index.
Still, I'd like to know why this plug-in throws the box to the top or bottom instead of left or right side?
^ have you checked sidebox position on MyBB's stock theme ?

temporary access to forum admin panel required to check the issue
I cannot understand the issue, OP. Can you post a screen shot or like @.m. said, give someone temp access to check it.
Thanks, but I suspect it's about my current theme's table widths or something like that. I don't really need this one now that I decided to go with the cbox button and iframe combo, which by the way works better for what I needed anyway than having a collapsable sidebox.So thank you both but there's no need to check anything further for me. Smile