MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: errors forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ! recently I also installed mybb platform and I have some errors when someone wants to register. This is the error:

https://imgur.com/a/iQkN1UY
This appears to be an issue with the PM autoresponder. The database field that it adds doesn't have a default value, and MyBB doesn't set one on registration for this particular field. Disabling the plugin should resolve the issue for now.

I can provide steps and help you fix this with this plugin if you'd like. Do you have access to phpmyadmin on your host/server?
yes I have access. Should I deactivate the pm plugin and myalerts mybb solves or if I disable the pm plugin?

I deactivated it and every error appears to me. Now it appears to me in some plugins, I am not very good with phpmyadmin
can you ask your web host to disable strict mode of database server ..
It is the only platform I have genuine problems with.
^ such type of errors occur due to incompatibility of plugins with strict mode of database.

each & every plugin might need code changes to make compatible with the strict mode !
and what should I do? let's say you switch off strictly
mode and it resolves automatically?
Quote:.. switch off strictly mode and it resolves automatically
yes, errors related to strict mode will not appear.

if it is not possible to disable strict mode then most of the plugins need code changes.