MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am at your service
Hi,

I can help out.
Please check PM.

Best Regards,
Sofia G
Let me know if this is still required.
https://wallbb.co.uk/custom-theme/
This is meaningless because unless MyBB actually converts the install to this theme it's pointless.

There is already a lot of responsive themes available. The issue is making it to true default theme so that going forward it will be updated along with released updates from the team. It also means plugin authors know it's default theme and make adjustments.

So any unofficial responsive theme is not going to help the situation. If that was the case, I'd give them my own design as a fully responsive base which is practically 100% ready to go. I could have it ready within a week for a perfect default theme.
(2020-04-03, 07:29 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]unless MyBB actually converts the install to this theme it's pointless.

What do you meant? Such limit doesn't exists. MyBB could ship with more than one theme. If there was a 100% responsive mobile friendly handed to the project on such a way that we could implement it in-core without licensing issues and hassle free, do you think we would simply discard such option? But to this point such situation hasn't come.

I have to disagree with your pessimistic forecasting of MyBB unless it takes the route of paid, or commercial software (whatever that entitles) and the burden you want to put over contributors to not gather together and do something off the official team.

Plugins have made it to the core before and improvements have been implemented to feature contributions as best as possible, we can improve in that regard if it is necessary too.

Quote:I could have it ready within a week for a perfect default theme.

I invite you to submit your contribution to the extend site and maybe we can figure out a way to feature properly if you think that is necessary.

But please, refrain from diverging other people requests for services or jobs.
(2020-04-03, 07:29 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]This is meaningless because unless MyBB actually converts the install to this theme it's pointless.

There is already a lot of responsive themes available.  The issue is making it to true default theme so that going forward it will be updated along with released updates from the team. It also means plugin authors know it's default theme and make adjustments.

So any unofficial responsive theme is not going to help the situation.  If that was the case, I'd give them my own design as a fully responsive base which is practically 100% ready to go.  I could have it ready within a week for a perfect default theme.

there is one being fixed up that was converted to responsive quite some time ago for Eric..he gave me the ok to get it fixed up and brought in line with 1.8.22 and release it.