MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Replace links in Logo with Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I'm making a public page for my private writing group. The public page won't need many links and I want to replace/delete them.

The first issue I'm having is I want to replace the links (portal, search, members, help, etc) in the logo div with text. (I've duplicated the original theme and am making all changes to the Public Page theme.) I've deleted the links from the header template and replace them with the text I want. Only problem is, it created a second div (inside the logo?) and pushed the text down into another section. I want the Site name and text to be parallel to each other in the same div.

How do I do this?

www.TheProseStylist.com

Thank you for your time.

Smile
Try this code that meets your desire:

<div class="wrapper">
<div style="float: left;">
<a href="https://theprosestylist.com/index.php" style="color:white; float: left;"><font size="7">The Prose Stylist</font></a>
</div>
<div class="one" style="float: right; color: white">We are a writing group dedicated to improving our<br>craft through reading, writing, editing, critiquing, studying,<br>practicing, and playing (aka having fun) with prose.</div>
<div class="clear"></div>
</div>

This will float the text-logo to the left and the description text to the right, both on same height. At the end left and right floating elements are cleared.

[ExiTuS]