MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't view user profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the 1.8.22 update, whenever I try to view my members' profile pages on my forum (https://skylandsacademy.com/), I get this error message. My own user profile has the same message when I view it as well. Is there a way to fix this?

[Image: 9122450d52c2db05a06317dcfeeec24d.jpg]
Do a file verification at the forum's AdminCP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification to see if any file is missing.
These turned up:

[Image: ec1c5368815a20828a39b06e2be2545d.jpg]
member.php file is missing !
it would be better to re-upload all those reported files from MyBB 1.8.22 pack
Okay, I fixed all of the corrupted files and I can view user profiles again from the 1.8.22 pack. Thank you! Big Grin
Hey - this isn't necessarily an issue or related to your question, but I can see that you still have the install folder on your server - it's not recommended to leave it your server after finishing the upgrade. If you don't need it, I'd recommend removing it.
Remove the install folder from my server directory?
^ yes, you can remove install named folder related to MyBB installation / upgrading.
removing it is a safety measure. Not a must. folder has a lock to caution re-install.
Install folder removed. Thanks, guys Smile