MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got new domain and i changed cookies etc.
but i cant login its says succesful redirects main page and doesnt works
what is your forum url ?
have you also changed board url at site details page of configuration section in forum admin panel ?
(2020-03-25, 10:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url ?
have you also changed board url at site details page of configuration section in forum admin panel ?
http://ch3ats.gq/index.php //// my new domain

https://egxsych3atazzzz.000webhostapp.com //// my first domain

(2020-03-25, 10:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url ?
yes i changed
please put back copyright notices belonging to MyBB & the theme maker.
if they are not visible then most of helpers here do not like providing help.
(2020-03-25, 11:06 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please put back copyright notices belonging to MyBB & the theme maker.
ok how

(2020-03-25, 11:06 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]please put back copyright notices belonging to MyBB & the theme maker.
okay i did

hey dude i did please help
Hello,
if you changed the cookies, domain, etc. - could you provide us an account to test on? If it's not an issue with those, then it's hard to diagnose without one. 
Also, check if you have any hardcoded URLs in your templates - those could be an issue as well.
(2020-03-25, 02:49 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
if you changed the cookies, domain, etc. - could you provide us an account to test on? If it's not an issue with those, then it's hard to diagnose without one. 
Also, check if you have any hardcoded URLs in your templates - those could be an issue as well.
i can 

name : testuser
password : thisisantest
It looks like you're having an authorization code mismatch issue - you can fix it like this.
But it doesn't look like any cookies are being set at all. Are you sure your cookie settings are correct?
(2020-03-25, 06:38 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you're having an authorization code mismatch issue - you can fix it like this.
But it doesn't look like any cookies are being set at all. Are you sure your cookie settings are correct?
im sure i set plugin for it

(2020-03-25, 06:38 PM)mTurtle_ Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you're having an authorization code mismatch issue - you can fix it like this.
please help dude
(2020-03-25, 06:44 PM)egxsy Wrote: [ -> ]
im sure i set plugin for it

please help dude
Did you apply the suggested fix? Did it do anything?
Pages: 1 2