MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Awards - Profile Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: q7zChzf.png]
I've installed the OUGC Awards plugin onto my test forum and this appears at the top of members' profiles after getting the plugin installed (https://dearsweetaru.net/test-mybb/membe...file&uid=1).

I'm using this test forum to play around with features of myBB to see if it's the forum type I want to migrate my current forum over to. Awards play a huge role in our community since we give them out during every event we host.

I know it's telling me an error is around that line in the coding, but I haven't the faintest idea how to fix it. My knowledge of coding is novice, at best. If someone could please provide assistance it'd be much appreciated.

I'm also open to suggestions for other awards plugins.

Thanks for any help in advance!
can you check the plugin's settings.
(unable to recall the settings names)
ensure that no setting is left blank & not set to zero
Attached is one of the PHP files it's calling into question.

$multipage = (string)multipage($awardscount, $awards->query_limit_profile, $page, $awards->build_url('view=awards'));
		eval('$multipage = "'.$templates->get('ougcawards_profile_multipage').'";');

Above is the code for the specific line it addresses in ougc_awards.php.

I'm looking around the document now. I'd assume ougc_awards.php is the problem somewhere since I don't receive this error if I uninstall the mod? Correct me if I'm wrong.
If your user doesn't have any award, find:
$multipage = (string)multipage($awardscount, $awards->query_limit_profile, $page, $awards->build_url('view=awards'));

Replace with:
$multipage = $multipage ? (string)multipage($awardscount, $awards->query_limit_profile, $page, $awards->build_url('view=awards')) : '' ;

I think this should solve it by now. Next version I should remove the unnecesary query too.

The issue seems to be that the user doesn't have any award but the code treats every user equally (it shouldn't).

Please confirm if this worked for you.
Awesome! That appears to the fix! Heart  

Thanks so much!

Definitely looking forward to the next update.

Big Grin