MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Moderator/Staff member.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately due to personal circumstances I had to take a great amount of time away from my website. Doing this has made the community highly decline in activity and rise in spam. However, I have now managed to find time to return and try restore order, but in doing that I am seeking help. This will be a paid position, but volunteers are far more than welcome.

I'm looking for someone to work along side myself to try and regain activity back into the community, by promoting and referring individuals, as well as site moderation and maintenance.

All applicants welcome, I don't require someone with mass skill in these fields, just familiar with the mybb software and moderation tools.

Please do note, the position will not be immediately handed, you will be paid based on the amount of activity you can bring to the site and how much of that activity will stay, you will also be paid depending on how active you are etc, once deemed the perfect candidate you will be supplied moderation tools.

rates can be discussed via pm.

If you are interested, please do get in touch.

Regards,

BJA.

Site: https://forumauthority.com
hello Billie,

hope you are doing well!
i would like to help you in your requirement.

please check PM.
Regards,
Amanda
Can you give us a link to your site?
(2020-03-30, 07:10 AM)Amandaj Wrote: [ -> ]hello Billie,

hope you are doing well!
i would like to help you in your requirement.

please check PM.
Regards,
Amanda

Will do, thanks.

(2020-03-30, 09:42 AM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give us a link to your site?

Thread updated.
I sent my app on FP yesterday please let me know thanks
(2020-04-01, 12:11 AM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I sent my app on FP yesterday please let me know thanks

Hey, 

FP is not working for me currently if you could resend to me on here that would be great