MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't install themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to install a theme downloaded from https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1037 . When I try and upload it from the admin panel, I get:

The following errors were encountered:
  • MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

I've tried it with many themes and all of them give me the same error Sad What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Andy
theme's archive file needs to be extracted before installing the theme.

xml type file needs to be imported through themes section of forum admin panel.
images folder & other folders of the theme needs to be uploaded to forum's main folder

a text file might be available in the theme's pack giving installation instructions

see this related guidance => theme installation
(2020-03-30, 08:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]theme's archive file needs to be extracted before installing the theme.

xml type file needs to be imported through themes section of forum admin panel.
images folder & other folders of the theme needs to be uploaded to forum's main folder

a text file might be available in the theme's pack giving installation instructions

see this related guidance => theme installation

Ah right - it would have been helpful if it had a link on the "import theme" page Smile  I'm used to just uploading a whole theme, and it does all the work for you  (Wordpress for example)

That is all installed and working now - thanks Smile