MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gallery MOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some sugestions Smile

1. Would it not probably be more usefull to have the real image below the thumbnails??
2. A possibility to have a maximum amount of thumbnails per site (otherwise they are splitt up on several sites
3. A possibility to resize also the pictures itself, to easier see them, and the structure of the page will not be destroyed
4. If you click on an picture, the next picture shows

Really good work
Next version againSmile. The thumbnails are now sorted, so you won't get this bug.
Quote:Some of the thumbnails are under others which causes blank lines and mixed up lists.

Time for some question answering :neautral:
Bill Wrote:Some sugestions Smile

1. Would it not probably be more usefull to have the real image below the thumbnails??
2. A possibility to have a maximum amount of thumbnails per site (otherwise they are splitt up on several sites
3. A possibility to resize also the pictures itself, to easier see them, and the structure of the page will not be destroyed
4. If you click on an picture, the next picture shows

Really good work
1. I don't even know why I've set it at the top :s. The first version had it at the bottom. It's very easy to do, so I'll change it again. Thanks
2. Hm, could you explain more. Because you can only add 1 gallery to each page of a thread. If there are more, the images will all show in the place where the first one shows it's images and thus, it won't be useful to splitt one thumnail list.
3. That was the next thing I wanted to do. I'm currently working on it.
4. That won't happen by clicking the image. If you click the image (that has been resized like you said in 3.) You'll get to see the image in real size. However, It's a nice idea, i'll think of a way to add it. I may add a previous and next button, although I don't know how to do it yet.
Smethead Wrote:2. Hm, could you explain more. Because you can only add 1 gallery to each page of a thread. If there are more, the images will all show in the place where the first one shows it's images and thus, it won't be useful to splitt one thumnail list.

I just mean if you have for example 500 pictures in a folder. If you would show all thumbnails on one page, it would be kind of hard to orientade. It would be easier if you have like 10 pages with 50 thumbnails. Same system this board uses, so not all posts are on one page in a thread. Really hard to explain in a foreign language Smile
Just if I am correct, the displayed thumbnails are actually the normal pictured, just the ratio is smaller? So if I would have like 100 pics with each pic 100kB it would download 10MB just to show me the page??
Yes, that is correct. I'm sorry, but i don't know any other way to do it. Also, that way it won't take extra time to load the image you clicked.
Right now I am using THIS Script. If u use some of the modifications, it is also able to ceate smaller thumbnails. The bad thing is, it is not able to be fully integrated into MyBB, becaus it also uses a error() PHP function they block each other, because the function can not be redefined (is that an english word?). That is also the source of my sugestions Smile
ok, im gonna suggest two things, one, make the thumbnails smaller! and make the >> to like the middle of it, eg: tabled layout
<table><tr>
<td><<</td>
<td><image here></td>
<td>>></td>
</tr></table>
k776 Wrote:ok, im gonna suggest two things, one, make the thumbnails smaller! and make the >> to like the middle of it, eg: tabled layout
<table><tr>
<td><<</td>
<td><image here></td>
<td>>></td>
</tr></table>
I'll work on those this afternoon.
EDIT: Didn't want to wait. Thumbnails are now 80x60, the arrows are in the middle like you said, and the damned problem with the thumbnails is solved by removing a "\\n"
Most problems are solved by now. Final will come soon Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3