MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A Problem with Cashmod...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I installed the Cash Mod because I thought it was really cool Big Grin.

But there was one problem: When it is installed, I was not able to add any forums.

I think the problem is in admin/forums.php.

When I try to add a forum it says:
mySQL error: 1136
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_forums (fid,name,description,linkto,type,pid,disporder,active,open,threads,posts,lastpost,lastposter,allowhtml,allowmycode,allowsmilies,allowimgcode,allowpicons,allowtratings,usepostcounts,password,showinjump,modposts,modthreads,modattachments,style,overridestyle,cash_value,cash_value) VALUES (NULL,'f','f','','f','0','1','yes','yes','0','0','0','0','no','yes','yes','yes','yes','yes','yes','','yes','no','no','no','-1','no',0.00)

When I replaced forums.php with the original unmodified file, it works. So the problem is obviously here.
Your problem is with the end of the insert statement that quotes the columns, there is an extra cash_value.

--FIND--
$db->query("INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PREFIX."forums (fid,name,description,linkto,type,pid,disporder,active,open,threads,posts,lastpost,lastposter,allowhtml,allowmycode,allowsmilies,allowimgcode,allowpicons,allowtratings,usepostcounts,password,showinjump,modposts,modthreads,modattachments,style,overridestyle) VALUES (NULL,'$name','$description','$linkto','$type','$pid','$disporder','$isactive','$isopen','0','0','0','0','$allowhtml','$allowmycode','$allowsmilies','$allowimgcode','$allowpicons','$allowtratings','$usepostcounts','$password','$showinjump','$modposts','$modthreads','$modattachments','$fstyle','$overridestyle')");
--INLINE FIND--
,style,overridestyle
--INLINE REPLACE--
,style,overridestyle,cash_value

From the install file, did you go that process twice by any chance by mistake?
Thanks. It works now. Smile Great Mod.

But is there any way we can manually edit the Gold?
hehe. If you have access to phpmyadmin or command line then yes. It's my first mod and I didn't' know how to add that into it ^_^;. It's marked down for future relases.
This mod seems to have potential. If you interest in getting more intergration (templates, settings etc) with myBB, let me know by PM'ing me. Id be happy to help in my free time.
I have access to phpmyadmin.

Just tell me how!
Just go to the user table and edit the value in the 'cash' column... although I'm going to change this slightly in the next release.