MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Solution of Two Issues after Install MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I recently install mybb on my subdomains Seo Manual Submission Forums.

After activate hello world and Hello PluginLibrary plugin ... getting message at home page.

Quote:Hello PluginLibrary!
This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.
...and this is the hellopl_example template.

You can see it live at our given forums URL above .... I tried to change it but not getting from where i can change this message.

Second Issue is Meta details of forums. I installed google seo plugin but all pages title are not as i am looking for ....... Need category name first and then site name but its coming site name first and then category name.

For example .... My site name is "Seo Manual Submission Forums"
Create a forums "Search engine optimization"

So need title like .... Search engine optimization - Seo Manual Submission Forums

So how can i change it.

Please guide me.

Thanks
I'm not sure on the second issue that you mention, but the first one can be solved by deactivating the hello_pluginlibrary plugin. Neither of the plugins need to be activated to be used (plugins that make use of plugin library load it manually outside of the MyBB plugin activation system.) The hello_pluginlibary plugin is just an example plugin for developers so that they know how to use its features. Smile
for the other issue see replies here => controlling <title> tag

[MyBB Templates System]
(2020-04-02, 09:26 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure on the second issue that you mention, but the first one can be solved by deactivating the hello_pluginlibrary plugin. Neither of the plugins need to be activated to be used (plugins that make use of plugin library load it manually outside of the MyBB plugin activation system.) The hello_pluginlibary plugin is just an example plugin for developers so that they know how to use its features. Smile

Thanks .... I deactivated and now message disappear but actually i want to edit those message according to us. So is there any way.

(2020-04-03, 02:53 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for the other issue see replies here => controlling <title> tag

[MyBB Templates System]

Thanks for your suggestion .... Now we changed the code according to our requirement and its working perfect. Thanks again.