MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stabilizer MyBB Forum Theme | Responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I bought it, this is the best thing that came to me this year.
(2020-04-23, 04:30 PM)nanana777 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought it, this is the best thing that came to me this year.

thank you very much for your comment, I wish you success in your project.  Heart
Just bought the amazing theme.  Heart

Very Nice and Clean Theme, i like it very much. 

And the support is awesome.

Thank you.
I love it, certainly purchase it for my next project soon
Awesome theme, it gives the feel of IPB. Hope many make use of this cool theme.
I've created an account on your forum yesterday (access to nothing after activating my adresse mail), this day it's deleted...

Very strange strategy to sell your themes.
Great work bro thank you i like it  Heart

UnitVPS - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, NVMe SSD VPS, Dedicated Servers & Domains
 cPanel | Bulletproof Hosting | LiteSpeed | Net Scan Allowed | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | Unlimited Bandwidth
 24/7 Support | UK & US Data Centre | 30 day money back guarantee!
(2020-06-10, 01:25 PM)LuFo Wrote: [ -> ]I've created an account on your forum yesterday (access to nothing after activating my adresse mail), this day it's deleted...

Very strange strategy to sell your themes.

If your account has been deleted, you have not entered the information requested from you. I'm sorry about this, but according to our principles, you need to enter the information requested from you when you register. If you reach me privately, I can open an account for you, thank you.  Blush

(2020-06-14, 12:15 PM)UnitVPS Wrote: [ -> ]Great work bro thank you i like it  Heart

(2020-05-10, 08:35 PM)GhostKilla Wrote: [ -> ]I love it, certainly purchase it for my next project soon

(2020-05-11, 05:39 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome theme, it gives the feel of IPB. Hope many make use of this cool theme.

Thanks a lot!  Heart
where can i buy stabilizer?
The author isn't selling anymore or support anymore, By the way i had that theme back then, I have tried to make it support for mybb latest version with fixing some errors and bugs.
Pages: 1 2 3