MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [CreateMyBB] Can't access my site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Checked on there, neither the enail or IP are listed there.. Still can't sign up or sign i9n at the site given..

I meant to add that I replied to a PM I got re checking on the spam site, it seems my reply may have got lost in cyber space.. Confused
Still not able to sign up on the other site..
(2020-04-14, 09:42 AM)SandyC Wrote: [ -> ]Still not able to sign up on the other site..

I'd recommend trying another browser, or another device on a different internet connection all together. If you're using Windows you can open a command prompt window and try the command below. 

ipconfig /flushdns

Otherwise I'd recommend reaching out to your ISP as it clearly isn't an issue with MyBB or your web host as we're able to access the site.
I'd done a DNS flush j20 minutes before trying to sign up, after that I used both firefox and Internet explorer to sign up, still got the message that I'm a suspected spammer after trying on my laptop and tablet..
Then really the only possibility is that the IP was blocked in a PHP or on MyBB itself as it doesn't appear in StopForumSpam, and your host isn't blocking it. Although this should not cause an OCSP authentication error. My best guess is that your ISP is not allowing you to access the site as it's having trouble verifying the certificate, potentially because it was issued as a wildcard for all *.createmybb4.com domains.
If my ISP was blocking the site I wouldn't be getting a message saying my registration was declined as I'm a suspected spammer.. I can view the site and read all forums in it, I just can't sign up to become a member, presumably because my IP is listed as a spammer IP somewhere..
(2020-04-15, 09:18 PM)SandyC Wrote: [ -> ]If my ISP was blocking the site I wouldn't be getting a message saying my registration was declined as I'm a suspected spammer.. I can view the site and read all forums in it, I just can't sign up to become a member, presumably because my IP is listed as a spammer IP somewhere..

Go here https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check   then you should get an idea who has you marked as a spammer  ([Image: bl_red_16x16.png] = IP Listed (Bad!) and a website) and then contact that website! Hope this helps.
Been listed ob 2 sites there, can only contact one, I suspect someone who has a grudge has done it.. Confused
(2020-04-16, 09:33 AM)SandyC Wrote: [ -> ]Been listed ob 2 sites there, can only contact one, I suspect someone who has a grudge has done it.. Confused

Sorry to here so what site out of the 2 that you can't contact?
Odd I never got a reply, I'd guess seeing my IP is listed on whatsmyIP I;ll be on the site you mention, I did message your site asking for my IP to be cleared, it seems I haven't been cleared from their lists as yet..
Pages: 1 2 3