MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show members By Last Post Date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Omar G.

The Goal form this feature it's to keep the comunity ACTIVE 
We share our Tools & Tutorials in our forums but all registered members come only to download and leave
Imagine since tow years we got about 1700 Registered member when I Searched Registered members without topic and post I got Shocked   more than 1300 Members are only Downloaders very sad right ?
That's why I Requested from you the Features which I posted ago  Sad
My idea could be achievable with a plugin too, so administrators can use any use table field that exists as condition to run the promotion.
(2020-04-18, 10:25 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]My idea could be achievable with a plugin too, so administrators can use any use table field that exists as condition to run the promotion.

Please just let me know if you done any release because I really Need it as soon as possible...

Big Thanks To you and To All Mybb Team.
Try the following plugin:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Custom-Promotion-Field

The settings visible in the attachments should work for your case.

It will apply to users which last post was 1 week ago or longer. This way you will be able to move users to an "idle" group and then take your preferable actions over them.
Hello Omar G.

I Would thank you for your Quick Reply and for your plugin which you Coded So Fast to solve my issue  Heart 

I've Downloaded and Installed the plugin with success 

I want to:

If Last 5 posts of an Inactive member are less than 60 day (Base: Current date) > Upgrade to registered member

If Last 5 Posts of a registered member are older than 60 day (Base: Current date) > Downgrade to Inactive member 

So Should I use dateline Table ? and I put 5 at Field ? 

the rest it's so clear.
@M!X0R you will need a more complex plugin. But I don't know of such an existing plugin.
Pages: 1 2