MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread doesn't exist when &highlight in URL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure when this problem happened, but when I searched something in my forum today, usually it will have the highlight in the URL, but when it does, it will say the thread doesn't exist (for every thread). When u remove the highlight in URL, then the thread is seen. This can have a huge affect in my visitors searching, so hopefully the fix is found
?highlight should be working - NOT &highlight [eg. link]
(2020-04-06, 02:21 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]?highlight should be working - NOT &highlight [eg. link]
My URL has &highlight= and on some threads it doesn't say the thread exist, and some work just fine
&highlight is expected to work when there are some other fields before it.

anyway, exactly which version of MyBB you are using & are templates up to date ?
can you give testing URLs of your forum where &highlight works & where it doesn't
(2020-04-06, 02:50 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]&highlight is expected to work when there are some other fields before it.

anyway, exactly which version of MyBB you are using & are templates up to date ?
can you give testing URLs of your forum where &highlight works & where it doesn't

I will PM u for testing URLs,

I am on 1.8.21, all updates are with 1.8.21