MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Make a hack that'll allow certain usergroups(VIPs,Mods,Supermods,Admins) be able to change the style of their username? as seen here:

http://maggotcorps.krahs-emag.com/forums...showuser=6

also if you can make the user's buddylist appear in their profile (like the "Watched Users" you see there) that'd be great! Big Grin
The last one, should be easy, maybe i'll look into it Smile
ToxicZero Wrote:also if you can make the user's buddylist appear in their profile (like the "Watched Users" you see there) that'd be great! Big Grin

I would also like to have this hack Smile ...
well, i'm first looking at an advanced img ubb (with max image sizes and stuff) after that, i will make this.

Just one question, would you like a mod that lets you see the users that watched your profile, or that you can see the users buddy's? or both?
Da Dude Wrote:you can see the users buddy's?

I think this would be enough....But it shouldn't be a link in profile, rather, it should be a list of saved buddies...thanx in advance man :-)
I totally dis-agree with this. Its a major invasion of privacy. No specific name please!
I would have to agree that this could be seen as an invasion of privacy for users of any board on which such a mod was installed. I don't quite understand what you would want to be able to see this information for, and I don't really see why it should be made public. Undecided
In my case, it won't be so. Mine is a forum of top writers and my visitors will be proud to show off their taste by making it public what type of writers they are fans of Smile
chiefsaab Wrote:In my case, it won't be so. Mine is a forum of top writers and my visitors will be proud to show off their taste by making it public what type of writers they are fans of Smile

good news, i made the mod Smile
it was quit easy.

i'm making a mod file right now.
Here you go: http://www.mybbmods.com/view.php?did=70
have fun Smile

ps sorry for the long wait time
Pages: 1 2