MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add image to Friendly Redirect Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know what the page is called. It's the page that comes up after you post a post and you get a confirmation that it was posted before the user is taken back to the thread. Well, I'd like to add an image to that page because its so big and bare. But I don't know where the template is for that. If I can find the template, I can probably figure out how to add the image (unless its different than posting an image to the index templates, etc).

Thank you.
That's the friendly redirect page. It can be disabled by users in the user CP, but unless it's been disabled, it's in Templates -> [Your Theme] -> Ungrouped Templates -> Redirect

The only gotcha is that adding an image here will add it for all friendly redirects (no matter where the occur on the forum). Other than that, this should work. Smile
(2020-04-08, 04:47 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]That's the friendly redirect page. It can be disabled by users in the user CP, but unless it's been disabled, it's in Templates -> [Your Theme] -> Ungrouped Templates -> Redirect

The only gotcha is that adding an image here will add it for all friendly redirects (no matter where the occur on the forum). Other than that, this should work. Smile

Thank you.

I have one problem, though. I can't get the image to center. I've tried more than a few things, but they just don't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

Smile
(2020-04-08, 02:27 PM)Edward Gestalt Wrote: [ -> ]I have one problem, though. I can't get the image to center. I've tried more than a few things, but they just don't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

Smile

Will you try to add in-line styles, like <span style="text-align: center;"> ... </span>?
(2020-04-08, 02:57 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-08, 02:27 PM)Edward Gestalt Wrote: [ -> ]I have one problem, though. I can't get the image to center. I've tried more than a few things, but they just don't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

Smile

Will you try to add in-line styles, like <span style="text-align: center;"> ... </span>?

Solved.

Thanks

Smile