MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit post user template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I am using Emerald theme, and I would like to amongst other things, remove the circular crop around the users profile picture in a post. I have looked but cannot find a reference to this in any templates. Help appreciated!

[Image: u26DSzy.png]
Hey, inspect the element in your browser and see which class the avatar is using. Then go to your global.css & find the class & remove all tags with: border-radius
Maybe it's in the stylesheets (CSS).
in global.css stylesheet of the theme
find style properties for .post .post_author div.author_avatar img
remove borer radius property by adding /* at the beginning & */ at the end (wrap with space)
/* border-radius: 50%; */

note: edit the stylesheet in forum admin panel (through themes section) AND in advanced edit mode (tab)

remember hard refreshing your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on a topic page after saving changes to the stylesheet
Thankyou!

(2020-04-10, 10:55 AM)Xalysis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, inspect the element in your browser and see which class the avatar is using. Then go to your global.css & find the class & remove all tags with: border-radius
Thanks!