MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show secondary group image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! im have a MyBB Forum on 1.8 and i want to show on postbit more than 1 badge from group users, for example:

An user is member of: VIP and Staff, and i want to show on postbit and her profile the badge from the group VIP and the group Staff, im try with 2 plugins but it doesnt work: Plugins: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=133 , https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=402 doesnt work on my forum,

how can i do that? Sad
do they work for member profile ?
basically you have to check whether plugin's variables are added into templates.

Multiple Usergroup Images on Postbit/Profile plugin adds
{$post['additional_groups']} into postbit templates
{$memprofile['additional_groups']} into member_profile template

similarly
OUGC Additional Usergroup Images plugin adds
{$post['ougc_agi']} into postbit templates
{$memprofile['ougc_agi']} into member_profile template

[MyBB Templates System]
Hi,

Developer of the first plugin you mentioned. It will work if you add the variables, as @m mentioned. It usually does this automatically upon installation, but sometimes it can't properly modify the templates if the theme is highly modified or customized from the MyBB default. In this case, just add the variables as mentioned above.

And just to confirm, the additional groups that you are attempting to display have valid images as well? At times it can have glitchy behavior if the image isn't valid. Smile
Hi! thanks for your answer, im trying reinstall the plugin "Multiple Usergroup Images on Postbit/Profile" and when i check the postbit template and member_profile, it has the {$post['additional_images']} but it doenst show the additional member group image.

This is the first block of postbit:

<div class="post_author">
	{$post['useravatar']}
	<div class="author_information">
			<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['usertitle']}<br /><br />
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']} {$post['additional_images']}
			</span>
	</div>
	<div class="author_statistics">
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>

im using Square Theme for MyBB
It could possibly be an issue with the additional usergroups itself in that case, but I'd have to take a look to get a better idea.

For the users that you are using to test, they should have a display group which represents the primary usergroup image, and additional usergroups which represent the images that will display below. If you set one of the additional usergroups (which isn't displaying currently) to be the display usergroup (not the primary usergroup), does this image display?

Edit: do you have a forum URL that I can visit to check this as well?
(2020-04-11, 02:03 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]It could possibly be an issue with the additional usergroups itself in that case, but I'd have to take a look to get a better idea.

For the users that you are using to test, they should have a display group which represents the primary usergroup image, and additional usergroups which represent the images that will display below. If you set one of the additional usergroups (which isn't displaying currently) to be the display usergroup (not the primary usergroup), does this image display?

Edit: do you have a forum URL that I can visit to check this as well?

For example, my account have an Scripter Group, and i add the Administrator group, but it only show the Scripter group image, sure, look this link: http://www.union-gamers.com/foro/showthr...pid=4#pid4 My user: Joseph_Gonzalez and is member of Scripter and Administrator but only show Scripter Badge.[/size][/color]
^ guests should be allowed to view forum or a test user account should be given.

[I will not be able to check it right now. some other helper might check it]
(2020-04-11, 04:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ guests should be allowed to view forum or a test user account should be given.

[I will not be able to check it right now. some other helper might check it]

Sorry, you can loggin with:

Username: TestAccount
Password: testing
Just took a look. Are your sure that for your user account in the admin panel, it shows additional the additional usergroup for the administrator image, and the display group for the scripter usergroup? As shown below (I'm in "Designers" and "Administrators" on my forum) Smile

[Image: YjDNi.png]

Both the scripter and administrator usergroups should have images within the usergroup, as shown below. However, it appears you already have this set up correctly.

[Image: mnpMM.png]
(2020-04-11, 07:49 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Just took a look. Are your sure that for your user account in the admin panel, it shows additional the additional usergroup for the administrator image, and the display group for the scripter usergroup? As shown below (I'm in "Designers" and "Administrators" on my forum) Smile

[Image: YjDNi.png]

Both the scripter and administrator usergroups should have images within the usergroup, as shown below. However, it appears you already have this set up correctly.

[Image: mnpMM.png]

Hi! thanks, i have this configuration on my user account:
[Image: 4WBmqqJ.png]

And in the group badge:

[Image: PVMYVzf.png]

I tried changing to the default theme, but the image still doesn't appear. (Im using Square Theme)

Ohh, so far I have reviewed the Group Image option, I had not observed that option, a huge apology, it is already working perfectly, I really appreciate your support!
Pages: 1 2