MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sceditor sql error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
greeting of the day
i have this error in plugins section

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybb_settinggroups WHERE name = 'sceditor'' at line 1 Query: SELECT COUNT(*) as rows FROM mybb_settinggroups WHERE name = 'sceditor'

there have a thread that said that delete the sceditor folder in jscripts and upload latest but it isn't work for me
also it said revert theĀ codebuttons template o orinal but for me it shows its already orginal
kindly help me because its very necessary Sad
looks like above given query does not come from original MyBB files.

exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?
AND are you using original editor of MyBB or is it a plugin ?
(2020-04-11, 02:56 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like above given query does not come from original MyBB files.

exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?
AND are you using original editor of MyBB or is it a plugin ?

its 1.8.13

i already use it but i think when i updated it this error came and i use plugin but yesterday i update to1.8.22 and delete the plug in but it was same

i deleted the plugin all files but it doesn't work ?

but now i backup the website

i mean if i delete the plugin now i wont have any editor cus the default isnt working and if i update the forum to 1.8.22 the default is work even if i delete the plugin but in both cases this error is remain
your plugins folder should be having a file named "sceditor.php"
open it in editor like notepad++ or open through file manager at
web host control panel. find all occurrences of rows and replace
with scrows . save the file & use it.

And upgrading forum to latest available version is always suggested.
thanks a lot it has fixed !!